I love my Primary School

I love my  Primary school
My School is so lovely & cool.

Everything is free here
I have no dues.
I get free food, books, uniform
Bag, sweater, socks & shoes.

It gives me a chance of
Learning by doing.
I yearn to come daily here
Because study here is a fun giving.

My lovely lovely teachers
Gives me knowledge unlimited.
With the help of this knowledge
I want to do something different.

They love me and care me
To make me perfect and dedicated
They teach me and preach me
For making me  kind hearted.

They inspire me to save Earth,
to save water, to grow tree.
They give me a dream
To make this world Pollution free.

I know, one day
I will get success in life
Still, This school will be
A favourite place of mine.

Composed by-
Reeta Gupta,
Assistant Teacher,
Model Primary School Behat No. One,
Dist-Saharanpur.

Comments

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews