Fruit Name : Guess Game

Riddle for kids

(1)
Pulp is yellow
I am king
Songs of mine
Summer days sing

(2)
I am colour
I am fruit
Tell tell hurry up
Don't be mute!

(3)
I come in bunch
balls small
Sweet sweet very sweet
Each and all

(4)
Looks like black pearl
Comes with rain
Kids love very much
Tell my name!

(5)
Red pearls inside
Teeth-like shape
I increase blood
Make you brave

(6)
Instant energy
Soft and sweet
Price per dozen
Everyone eat

(7)
Patient's favourite
At bed-rest
Source of iron
It is best

(8)
Brown peel & pulp
Seeds are black
Very sweet as sugar
Think and track!

(9)
Shape is head-like
Hard outside
Mid-part eatable
Water inside

(10)
Grows as crop
Stands straight
Source of sweetness
It is great


Riddle writing by
Prashant Agarwal,
Assistant Teacher,
Primary School Dahiya,
Block-Fatehganj Pashchimi,
District-Bareilly.
(Answers)
1. Mango
2. Orange
3. Grapes
4. Blackberry
5. Pomegranate
6. Banana
7. Apple
8. Sapodilla
9. Coconut
10. Sugarcane

Comments

Total Pageviews