Change

Oh my life!
I want a change in you.

May love and kindness be generated towards all,
Where no jealousy anywhere;
I want that mind and heart in me.

Where I may walk freely all around,
I want that pretty blue heaven.

Only dreaming shouldn't be satisfiable, but which may be fulfilled
I want that dream.

May my deeds be different from others, which should be acceptable by everyone
I want that creation.

May all impurities be destroyed from roots,
Oh my God, I want that purity everywhere.
My life is devoted to you,
Save me from troubles,
I want your retreat.

May I target only my aim, which let me to forget the world,
I want that leanness.

May my services be altruistic for all, so that whole world would compliment me,
My Lord, I want only it.

O my life, I want only this change in you!

Poet
Sangh mitra
Head Teacher -  PS Samuda (समुदा)
Bawan Hardoi

Comments

Total Pageviews